Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I Love Christmas Time By Wayne O



“I always wanted to write a new Christmas song due to the constant repeat of all the same songs every Christmas…so I grabbed a bottle of wine from the rack and sat at the Baby Grand and composed “I Love Christmas time”… – Wayne Olivieri

“I Love Christmas Time” is a cross of adult contemporary/country/Rock song that hits your heart right in time for Christmas. The single is by NJ veteran singer Wayne O, who over his career has performed personally alongside Jon Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Roger Daltrey, Huey Lewis, Dee Snyder, Eddie Brigati & Steve Cornish (Rascals), Pat Dinizio (Smithereens), Sam & Dave and many others. With his band, Rockids & Oliver Twist he has opened for rock greats such as Aerosmith, Talking Heads, The Ramones, Blondie, Cindy Lauper, Twisted Sister, Bon Jovi, Roger McGuinn, David Johansen, & many more. Now back on his own his first release is a holiday treat “I Love Christmas Time”.

No comments:

Post a Comment