Thursday, October 19, 2017

Jordan Hurwitz (Official) I Love Your Abs Music Video



For Immediate Release – Miami, Florida – American Singer/Songwriter
JORDAN HURWITZ proudly presents captivating and soulful pop, powerful
melodies, and story-telling ballads that speak to the challenges people
face in their everyday lives, and empower them to rise above. She is
very excited to release her newest music video for the single “I LOVE
YOUR ABS” off her latest LOVESICK. EP. Jordan recently completed her
successful LOVESICK. tour along the West and East Coasts, showcasing
this EP of six original songs that highlight her evolving musical
maturity and continued depth in her songwriting. The “I LOVE YOUR ABS”
MUSIC VIDEO will premiere at 6 PM PST on October 12, 2017 on https://exposedvocals.com/ and https://blackframeglasses.com/ A short teaser for the video can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFxQa...
Produced and arranged by Narada Michael Walden (Whitney Houston, Aretha
Franklin), LOVESICK. was recorded at his Tarpan Studios and released
through his Tarpan Records label. “Working with Narada is an
incomparable and invaluable experience,” she says. “His talent and
artistry take my music to a whole new dimension and continue to be
nothing less than amazing.” LOVESICK. is JORDAN HURWITZ’s second EP
working with Narada, following her Here I’ll Stand EP released with
Tarpan Records in 2015.



“I LOVE YOUR ABS” is Jordan’s second music video
from LOVESICK., with her first widely-acclaimed “Riverbank” music video
premiering earlier this year as part of the EP’s launch. The LOVESICK.
and Here I’ll Stand EPs were preceded by Jordan’s debut album Infinity
in 2013, and The New Me, produced by Marcus Barone, in 2014.

Reviewing LOVESICK., Russell Trunk of Exclusive Magazine said, “In
truth, no matter if it's the tongue in cheek pop song 'I Love Your Abs',
the poignant ballad 'Power', the stoic Blues-feel of 'Riverbank' or
even 'Hurricane', this new album is as good as anything Narada has been
involved with, in my opinion. I mean, just 'Lovesick' alone, with its
Latin beats, engaging hip-sway rhythm might just be as close to a
genuine Top 10 radio hit as Hurwitz has ever been - and deservedly so,
trust me.” He also had glowing reviews for Jordan’s Here I’ll Stand EP,
saying “... [she is] so apt at creating musical visions to back her
every lyric that it's hard not to imagine her standing proudly alongside
Taylor Swift at an awards ceremony one day.”



 Born and raised in Redwood City, California, Jordan spends most of the
year in Miami, Florida, where she attends University of Miami’s Frost
School of Music in the highly-regarded Bruce Hornsby Creative American
Music Program. “Being a student at Frost provides me with the constant
surroundings of extremely motivated and talented peers as well as
professors, keeping me eager to better myself and my music. Frost is the
perfect place to continue my music education and evolve my career as a
singer/songwriter.”



JORDAN HURWITZ can often be seen performing in
venues around town as well as university-related events.

JORDAN HURWITZ’s musical experience began with piano lessons at age six,
and has evolved to include drums, voice training, and guitar, all of
which she now uses to accompany her songwriting. “Empowering myself with
song was life-changing in itself, but that doesn’t even compare to the
feeling deriving from other people relating to my songs. It gives me
comfort to know that the issues I face are faced by other people, and it
gives me a sense of pride realizing that with my music, I can help them
feel better about themselves as well.” She released her first album of
original songs at age 16, and hasn't stopped writing or performing
since.


No comments:

Post a Comment