Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bo Blitz "Girl Of My Dreams" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO




SAN FRANCISCO, CA – When Cenaan Kelley first fell in love with
hip-hop, it was as a young boy looking up to older brothers who were
always rapping. Growing up in the California Bay Area local rappers made
popular a rapid-paced, almost clipped rapping style. It was something that Kelley excelled at… so much so that it eventually led to the adoption of his current stage name: Bo Blitz.




“My nickname was always Bo, and when I was younger I would rap
lightning fast,” he said. “Fast spitters was kind of the style. And one
day my older brother raved, ‘You blitzen the microphone!’ I liked it and
knew immediately that I wanted to be Bo Blitz.”




Today Bo Blitz is an up-and- coming hip-hop artist from the San
Francisco area who is taking his career to the next level. This
producer, songwriter and artist is releasing a wave of hot tracks that
is sure to catapult him to the top as everyone’s favorite hip-hop
artist. He’s starting with the single called “Girl of My Dreams,” which
will be the first release off his upcoming EP “Spooky Action at a
Distance.”



Girl of My Dreams” has an R&B vibe with a smooth delivery that
Blitz calls “a little more sexy than most.” It’s a song that he knows
will appeal to the more sensual side of women. He plans to drop the
single in December to give fans a taste of the spirit and passion of
“Spooky Action at a Distance,” which will drop in January.



“Making the Girl of My Dreams video was a unique experience for me.
It felt more like making a movie than a music video because a lot of the
scenes involved acting and not just performing. The creativity of the
video speaks to the imagination of the director. I was fortunate enough
to work with a director who has a ton of experience and a passion for
the art.”




“I really want my music to be a reflection of me,” he said. “I don’t
want you to hear my music and think that I’m trying to be someone else
or sound like another artist. I have my own unique style and my own
swag. I hope that the passion that I have for my music comes through and
that my sound resonates with fans all around the world.”




Follow Bo Bliltz:

Twitter

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment