Monday, January 25, 2021

The Caught, “I’m Caught” - official music video



Trapped and Caught without any chance of breaking free I'm Caught Lyrics Well you wore me out, now I'm skin to the bone I'm a walking skeleton baby, all I can do is moan No one can save me, I'm in distress I'm a victim of your love, baby, this I confess I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught Work your magic, now I'm caught in your spell I'm in your tangled web, baby, and I fell Deep in love, baby deeper than I knew I'm a victim of your love baby, what else is new? I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught I'll just lay back, and let you do what you're going to do You’re my saviour, baby, what else is new I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught, I'm Caught,

No comments:

Post a Comment